For Your Wondering
[html]

500+

One of the many things the two siblings both held was the need to strive and make themselves better. They had both fallen, given in to the weight of their heritage before (though Haven more dramatically). Now though they had come to live with those truths, even if they could not accept them, and they both wanted to be better than the parents that had created them. Haven would work his entire life to be the opposite of their father, and he had a feeling that Mati was striving for a similar goal in regards to their pale mother. Ever since he had been pulled out of the slump of his despair, he had worked tirelessly to better himself and he doubted that he would ever stop working to make himself better. The man felt that same drive mirrored in his sister, but he had always seen her as perfect. He doubted he could ever see her any other way. Love gave him rose-colored glasses, but he didn't care.

He had always been proud of Mati. Had always loved her and trusted her moral judgment above his own. Haven had made some serious mistakes in the past, but his sister always seemed so steadfast and sure of what was right and what was wrong. The Knight, too, had a strong moral compass, but Mati hadn't slipped up as he had in the past. He knew that she had doubted herself at times and hadn't know what to do with her life, but he had always known that she would figure things out, and she had. She was one of the most valued members of their birth pack and worked to help nurture and care for all the pups here. And now she had found love too. That kind of love made life seem complete, and if anyone deserved a complete and full life, if was his sister. As he smiled at her, it held all his warmth and love for her. Nothing would ever tear them apart. Not ever.

Making such a big leap was never easy, even when you were sure of the other person's love. Putting yourself out there like that was hard, especially when there was no guarantee that what you wanted to happen would. "Yeah, I think we all wish that," he agreed, tickling Alder's back. "Even when I did ask Princess I was worried she might say no. I knew she loved me as much as I loved her, but you just can't be sure in that situation. All your fears come to the surface." His jade eyes looked to his sister knowingly. "Still, you just have to go for it and believe that things will happen as they're meant to." The way he and Princess had met was not how he had expected to first meet his future mate. That had been the way it had turned out though, and Haven couldn't say he regretted it.

"Yes, we do," he agreed. They had all suffered more than their fair share of hardships. It was about time that things started going their way. After all, they were good people, even if their parents weren't.

<style type="text/css">
.havenbustclouds b {font-weight:bold; color:#69859A; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.havenbustclouds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.havenbustclouds p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenbustclouds {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#F7EAE2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... clouds.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFBF2; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A2A9A7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread