When hiding becomes seeking
[html]

WC: OOC: <3

Denali could see the reaction was not a good one when Denali mentioned ghost, it didn’t seem to bode the other pup well and Denali hastened to make sure Alder knew it wasn’t haunted.

My old mommy told me that an empty town was called a ghost town cause there was no one in it, there’s no ghosts I promise!

He said knowing that, or hping at least, he would make a move to come, Denali was confident that his mommy now wouldn’t mind, because it was still just in the borders, but he wanted to look and find treasure so bad right now. He just couldn’t do it alone or she would really have a fit. Not to mention he didn’t want to go all by his lonesome and Alder was the best candidate, why? Cause Denali thought it was so.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread