Changes
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Poor little thing ^^

He smiled at her as the conversation continued onward with less and less friction. He hoped to always make a good impression on the newcomers, especially those that seemed as if they needed it in particular. One could argue that a Chief was by far more a rank of war and justice, but as long as Dawali kept that rank, he would consider his additional duty to create a stable social life in the tribe. He did not want anyone to have to cower in fear at the sight of him or anyone else - it was just not healthy. "That's true. Imagine all of us cramped into the stables?" He laughed a little at the image, especially broad-chested Nayati crushed up and uncomfortable against a wall. For all his serious business, Dawali could easily be a boy sometimes, and nothing pleased him more than seeing his old friend in a pinch. At least, an innocent pinch.

"Oh, you should! I don't know anyone quite so skilled as he is." Of course, within the path of hunting. His own idol was his parents, both nimble-fingered, but in different ways. Still, Dawali had never had a problem with seeing Nayati rise to Master Hunter one day. He hoped it would be here, for it would be an honor to give him the rank. "I'm hoping for as many foals as possible, too, so the horse count gets closer to one per each member, perhaps more. I haven't checked on them in a while; do you know if any of them are expecting?" One per head would be good, but there should be more. Specialized horses; he wanted that. He wanted horses for war, just in case. One never knew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread