Life's changes
[html]

A couple more posts each to wrap this up so we can start our 'big brother' thread in a couple weeks?

WC: 500+

So far so good. The ebony male was almost proud of himself for getting this far into the conversation. Aro was listening and he kept talking with some sort of knowledge. A smile spread across his face as he stared out at the ocean a sense of peace over coming him. Who knew that a pup raised with such a shaky past could have come so far. Sitting here with his son reminded him of when his father was still alive, and those couple of nights he had spent with Lucifer on hunts. He remembered looking up to the father figures of his past with large golden hope filled eyes. Just wishing he could turn out to be such a warrior or a hunter as his fathers. Always listening with ears large and eyes wide awaiting the day he would grow up and be just like his dads. In reality that never happened. He had turned out to be exactly the way the divine had wanted him to and nothing he could have done would change that.

Seeing his sons face change slightly, the same questioning look he use to get when his mind would start spinning in circles full of questions and things he wanted to say but wasn't sure he should. Relaxing the Knight tried his best to show in his posture that he was calm and open to any questions. However, he hadn't been expecting the words he heard. Shock landed quickly and blatantly on the fathers face. The wording, though he didn't know it wasn't meant the way it sounded, had caught him off guard. Trying to recover from his sudden shock he coughed trying to cover up the reaction he knew he son wouldn't accept kindly.

“Well Aro..” Clearing his throat once more he looked at the boy with some confusion on his face, “It's okay at your age to be friendly with more than just one female. To get to know how different girls act and such.” He wasn't sure if he was saying what he was suppose to. Maybe he wasn't cut out to be a father? “When I was your age I rather enjoyed getting to know different girls. Just if you really like one make sure you treat her well. You don't have to rush into a mateship. Heck I didn't find your mother until about a year ago.” Shifting his paws in the sand he looked down, “What I'm trying to say is it's okay to get to know a bunch of girls but when you find someone special treat them the way you feel.” Bringing his golden orbs back to meet Aro's eyes he added, “Am I making sense at all?” Jazper had never been the best at these sorts of conversations and it didn't look like he was about to get any better. All he could hope was that his son would treat females the way he treated Ghita. A certain tenderness and honesty was always essential in making a relationship work.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread