Puppies inquaries
[html]

Sorry for my total failness. I have no legitimate excuse, but I am sorry and I shall try to be more vigilant in my replying ^_^p>

It surprised the young Sadira girl when the pup fell from the box he was climbing on. Was he hurt? The cinnamon and sugar girl bounded towards him as fast as she could, wanting to make sure he was okay. Denali bounced up before she even got there. Before her facial expression even betrayed her concern for the other pup he had already confirmed her name and invited her to explore with him. He was just as quick-witted and excitable as Artemis. Well, Parker doubted anyone could be as excitable as Missa but Denali was pretty close. That was good, though, for it meant Parker would definitely get a lot of exploring done having to follow him around.

The silent pup followed the younger Denali as he began to investigate the airplane, obviously unsure of what it was. He then turned to her and guessed that she knew what it was, to which she nodded and smiled. However, she still lacked the confidence to be able to voice her answer correctly. Perhaps if they looked hard enough they could find something in the wreckage that would lead Denali to find the answer himself. Yes, that seemed like a good solution. Immediately Parker started searching the crashed plane, her ears perked to listen to Denali, both not to be rude and also to keep an eye on him. She was the older pup after all, Mama would have wanted her to look after him.

At the moment, not much in the way of useable visual aids was being found by the cinnamon streaked girl. The faded words, on the side of the rusty old jet were useless even if Parker could read them as parts of whatever words they formed were missing thanks to the crunched metal in certain places. The sunshine girl did not lose heart, though. She knew sooner or later, either she or Denali would find something that would give the young boy his answer.

<style type="text/css">
.sunshinegirl b {font-weight:bold; color:#E6D921; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sunshinegirl-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.sunshinegirl p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sunshinegirl {margin:0 auto; width:392px; background-color:#F5F2BC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... negirl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AA844F; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#CFB06E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread