Don't Worry 'Bout Me
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

D: Aw...Aro, don't be mad at Mommy!

His mom's first words cut into him like a knife, "No..I cared!" He pleaded to her eyes looking up, she came down on him more wanting to cry, his chest felt heavy and his shoulders felt like they were wanting to slump. His tail still between his legs in shame. All he did was help someone and this was all he got? Anger, hate, shame. Was he not suppose to help people? Did what he heard about his dad the wrong thing to do? He was beginning to become shelled up inside. His emotions hardening, he glanced to his father seeing the anger seething from him, and then he saw him calm down for a moment

He was at first ashamed of his outburst but when his mom started to blow up anger bubbled within him now and his lips curled back in a snarl as his eyes narrowed on his mother. The woman he just minutes ago loved, adored, respected but now he was angry and that anger was making him hate her---no hate was too strong, but he would easily have said he hated her right now. He bristled as his eyes met with hers listening to her words without a single word till she was done speaking, "Perhaps you shouldn't be over reacting then! The war would have been on your shoulders not mine!" He snarled, "My friend would not have allowed that...and I'm going to go back over there to hang out with her, and you're not stopping me!" He took a bold step forward just livid right now, nearly shaking with anger. He didn't know where it came from, but she got in his face. At first he understood but now, now he was pissed and it was getting out of hand, fast.

His eyes planted on his mother, "Yeah, I am fine, and--" His father interrupted him, making his hackles go down some. With his hackles up he looked bigger than his mother and for a moment he wondered what would have happened if they begun to scrap. Surely his father would break it up. His eyes looked away from his mother, to his father listening to what he had to say. It was cooling him down some as he no longer was bristled and slowly he was leaning back into a sit trying not to glance angrily to his mom. He let out a heavy sigh as his ears pinned tightly back, "...I understand...I don't mean to argue...but from what I understand Conor...isn't he the leader?" His eyes looked up to his dad licking his lips, "That's who cares for her, and from how she spoke about him he's understanding, and she wouldn't have let anything happen to me...I could have defended myself. I don't see them acting irrational..like some people.." His eyes looked over to his mom with a slight snarl.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread