Cast away the clouds
[html]

Heath felt his shoulders shake slightly with his laugh, Now I know what he needs. Too bad Lumière’s hands are full with Rem. The male spoke in teasing. He didn’t know if the painted horse needed a mare to claim his heart and show him the way of obedience. It all reminded him of his wandering days, times spent alone and wanting more pride then he was allotted.

To the coy-wolf Anann was like a sister, someone that he needed to look after and care about. He had never gotten along with his blood siblings, though he loved them and missed them still. But he placed that brotherly affection onto Anann, and he had welcomed her and looked after her since that arrival and it wasn’t about to end now. I’ll be by soon. He affirmed, knowing that she didn’t mind him checking things out. She was capable on her own, they all knew it, but Heath wasn’t about to let her be lonely all the time.

The news of Ruri was a sensitive subject for the Marshal, and yet he was glad that he could get the weight of the news off his shoulders. Heath couldn’t help but beam as he saw the female’s reaction, the hit on the shoulder telling him she knew how big of a deal this was for him and her words confirming it. Thanks He said, his smile still wide and glowing. Soucis is keeping me busy. Though I’m pretty sure she was about to kick me out of the house if I asked how she was doing one more time. Of course the merle collie fey wouldn’t give him a single notion that she was annoyed, always warm and kind in her responses to his smothering.

Well I feel that they will be around here a lot. He spoke, still smiling, It will be good to have another set of eyes on them. Heath grew a tad serious, the worrying didn’t end when they were born. Heath touched the dark nose of the stallion, I hope I can be a good dad.

<style type="text/css">
.heathsept03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be8a4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #645a4c; }
.heathsept03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645a4c; text-align:center;}
.heathsept03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathsept03 {margin:0 auto; width:463px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #be8a4e; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645a4c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathsept03-border1 {width:465px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.heathsept03-line1 {width:433px; border-bottom:1px dotted #645a4c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread