Life's changes
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

yup yup ^^

His eyes watched seeing a slightly stumble in his father making his ears go back wondering if he did something wrong, but soon his father perked up and went into answering his question. At first he wasn't sure what he was saying, but then he understood and a smile formed on him. Now he didn't feel too nervous knowing he didn't have to settle for the first female that caught his interest. Relationships with the opposite sex was somewhat scary to him and he wanted to get to know females first before he found one he wanted to be in a mateship with. As his father wrapped it him a slight smirk came to him again. He knew what his father met and he understood mateships, but now he wanted to pester his dad a little feeling a little ornery. Laying down he folded his paws some, he wanted his dad to clarify something, "So...what you're saying is, it's okay to have multiple relationships with females, but when I find the one I really like be much nicer to her while treating the other females that I just like with a lesser kindness?" A slight playful look came to his features.

There was a good chance he'd upset his dad, but he was being ornery and couldn't help but want to tease his already nervous father. He needed to lighten the tension and this was the only way he figured to do it, but there was a chance he may make more tension to the conversation. His tail wagged behind him as he kept up that silly grin hoping his dad would catch him just being silly about it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread