Time of your Life
[html]

OOC: I loved that post btw

Again and again and again I see your face in everything... The golden man had been heading out for a walk, the guitarist (he'd be allowed to call himself that now right? I mean he had been playing everyday for awhile now) had gotten himself a new branch as of recently, and he'd taken the old staff, discarded the branch and tied the skull and feathers onto the new one. He'd needed the staff as of late because of his crushed foot that had been wrapped in a tourniquet since he had been home. His tail had been wrapped up a little bit as well, at the tip that was now nonexistent. His tail now had a blunt end to it, and it was awkward looking, yes, but Daisuke found it to be quite cute for whatever reason. Maybe he just didn't like his tail tip because he had found it this way to be much more attractive than with it. What a fucking weirdo.

Either way, Daisuke needed some more herbs and he needed to find a new wrap for his foot since this one had been on for at least two days and it was getting to be dirty and nasty. The last thing he needed was for his crushed foot to get infected, because then.....well....He'd have to get rid of that damn foot. That'd probably be another improvement if he didn't need his feet to walk. The guitarist had mounted the guitar on his back and he took the staff into his hand. Schwarz ended up following him out of the den out of worry in which Schwarz was not afraid to voice to the man who had learned to speak the Low Speech that the feline had been speaking. ~I'm coming with you, so you don't die on the way there~ the feline spoke as he walked alongside his golden companion. That's fine with me Schwarzy, You know I don't mind the company he spoke, the guitar hitting his back as he walked along, the newly made staff making him able to walk easier with his injured foot.

After a good twenty minutes of walking, a voice in the form of a feminine howl had sung into his torn and whole, mismatched pierced audits. The voice was so beautiful, a melody that was gentle on the ears, and it was a song for him. He whined contently as his nose lifted to the air and his ears folded back as the other song had ended. The man had tilted back his head and took a deep breath before letting his own voice hit the air, a masculine song returning to the woman, telling him that he actually was not far away, and that he'd be there very soon. once his song had ended, he wished that he could run to the woman, but alas, he was unable to but he did hustle as fast as he could. Another ten minutes of walking with his staff and his feline companion, and he had come within the view of the beautiful woman who would have called his name on the wind.

My beautiful, dear Queen Alaine. How nice it is to see you, m'love. the man spoke to her, pulling his staff to move towards her still. She sat on the edge of a cliff, and he had come up beside her, and found himself a seat right next to her, him stripping his guitar from hie back and laying it down next to him before turning to her and licking her cheek. You called me, and I came, yus? the man spoke to her, a wide smile on his maw as he sat there next to her, a golden hand reaching up to touch her cheek, as Schwarz had taken a seat somewhere behind Daisuke, watermelon eyes watching the two...

<style>
.daidai-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.daidai-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.daidai-z91 b {color:#ED963C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.daidai-z91 {background-color:#3A1701; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... kegift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.daidai-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread