~My sCaRs never cease to BE
[html]

300+

There was no denying the traditional obligation that close relatives had to enjoy one another. This was what drove Kansas' uncertainty around Ghita, the fear that he would break the unspoken code by portraying himself in a way that was unfavorable to her. He, on the other hand, didn't feel any pressure to enjoy her company, because he sincerely liked her. Their discussions had been meaningful despite his self conscious nature, creating an evening that he would fondly remember. Tonight, Kansas had become aware that he liked Ghita for who she was, not for their mutual connection to Savina.

So it seemed that Kansas come to love Savina's family, caring for them as he did his own siblings. Ehno and Ghita had become friends, not just in-laws. In the midst of the drama playing out among the Marinos and other unmentionable individuals, he felt fortunate to have friendships with the brother and sister. Never had a sour word passed between him and either of Savina's siblings.

A smile played across his features, as the cherub was happy for the woman. It must feel strange and wonderful to have arrived in the very lands her siblings called home, to have come together so coincidentally. Or could it even be coincidence? Kansas chose not to pursue a philosophical mental wandering; it was not the time or place.

I know, I can't believe it either, he conceded softly, eyes following hers to the horizon as he pondered the very few years of Crimson Dreams existence; few that seemed many. Time had passed quickly, concentrated with countless happenings that still baffled him. With so many pivotal events, he, and his beloved home, seemed much older than reality claimed.

The sun was sinking almost visibly, darkening the trees in its foreground. The world around them had darkened at exponential speed. He was glad to hear the note of surprise in Ghita's voice when she had last spoken. Perhaps she had enjoyed talking with him as much as he had with her. Yeah, I'm going to head back. D'you want to come with, or...? He did not care either way, happy to walk to the Manor with her or leave her in peace. Either way, he needed to return — he had puppies to cuddle.

<style>
.kansas-b20-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.kansas-b20 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.kansas-b20 b {color:#69584B; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.kansas-b20 {background-color:#D7C9B2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010m ... stable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FEFEFE; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#9E8C78; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.kansas-b20-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }

</style>
table by sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread