Playing the tune
[html]

<3

Shawchert continued playing, even after he felt a new presence. He loved an audience, and he continued until the song he’d played was finished, then he gracefully put the flute in his lap and looked at the new comer. He smiled widely, seen a very pretty young creature standing near him. It seemed his music had entranced a young woman to come listen. She looked like she was just beginning to learn the ways of the world, about the age he’d been kicked out of his own pack.

Good day you you ma’am, I hope the song was to your liking.

He smiled her way, he did care about what others thought of his music, how would one get better if he didn’t know if it was good to others as well as himself? He pulled his body up off the sand, and moved to the young wolf, but still kept the necessary distance. He bowed a little to her.

My name is Shawchert, who might I be in the presence of on this fine, beautiful beach?

He asked, his eyes sparkling with the enjoyment of a new adventure. She seemed lost in his tune, something he wasn’t use to, he knew he was good, maybe wolves around here didn’t hear much of music these days? Well that would have to change wouldn’t it?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread