a new chapter [leader needed]
[html]

Bahhhhh. My stomach hurts and it's not helping me focus. xD

The sandy-furred girl seemed interested in her musical skills, though Timid couldn’t fathom why that would be so interesting in a pack. Coming from a small family group as she had, culture was hunting and howling and exploring. Art was never involved, and she’d been mocked by her successful sister for it. To think that this pack, or at least this young wolf, would appreciate something that Timid could do was astounding and gave her hope.

The optime introduced herself as Lucia and then explained who the leaders were. Timid smiled at mention of the girl’s name and then watched with wide-eyes as the tan she-wolf tilted her head back to howl for the leaders.

“Do you think they’d let me in?” Timid whispered, coming closer. She realized how tiny she was beside the other in her lupus form, but still she did not want to change. She wasn’t beautiful on two legs. Better for the leaders to see an almost steady jackal at their borders rather than an ungraceful werewolf wannabe.

It wasn’t long before a grey creature walked from the pack lands to the border. The gingery-cream hybrid grew rigid as she saw the horrific scarring on the side of the old female’s face and shoulder, but she did not gasp at it. She averted her eyes to the good side of the woman’s face, noting the friendly look in her green eyes and focusing on that. A trembling smile came to her lips as the newcomer, likely Geneva, nodded and spoke to her.

“M-my name is Timid Strong,” the girl responded. She attempted to straighten her posture, bringing her head up, though her black tail remained half-tucked between her legs. “I won’t be the strongest or bravest member in your pack if you accept me, but I work really hard. I won’t give up, whatever you ask of me. And maybe joining a pack will help me to grow.” She spoke awkwardly, unsure of what to add, and glanced quickly at Lucia for reassurance. Realizing that her dependence wouldn’t help her image, she stared at her paws instead. How could she expect the Phoenix Valley wolves to bring in a coward like her? She couldn’t even spit her words out.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a45607; letter-spacing:1px;}
.timid-a01 .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#d7a96e; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2vmj2jb.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#835e30; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread