Knowing whom I serve
300+[html]

This post is terribad I sorries x.x we can close it here?

"It is a hard lesson to learn, that doing the right thing is rarely the easy thing. Easier than living with a heavy heart though, I imagine." Anann's upbringing had focused on taking the action that was best for the whole. Her own needs had never been of much importance to the woman. Finding there was more gratification if making sure the needs of those around her were taken care of. It was only in her absence that change would be possible in Tosawi and change was sorely needed.

Anann was content sitting on the porch in her king's company. Content with the man she found herself serving. She had known little about him before her visit, which it's very purpose was to expand that knowledge. There seemed to be some sort of mutual understanding between them. While neither of them spoke in depth of their pasts his words held something that made her feel he truly understood the underlying point. "Vigilante, I want you to know you have my loyalty and my respect." She had looked him straight in the eye she spoke, though bowing her head once she had finished. "It's been a pleasure getting to know you today, my lord." Being far more formal that she typically was, though she felt such was fitting for the circumstances.

"I had not know what to think of my new king before this day." She had not been overly concerned, but still the sudden change in leadership had been unexpected and the man taking the throne had then been unknown to her. "I do believe the proper man is on the throne, you seem...righteous, if that is not to bold." There had been a wisdom in his words. And he seemed to have a cool and level head. "For now though, I think I will take my leave and let you get back to your day. It has been a pleasure." She gave him a warm smile before letting out a whistle. The soft beating of hooves could be heard growing closure in the distance.

<style type="text/css">

.ananngitz01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#cccccc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ananngitz01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232323; text-align:left;}
.ananngitz01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ananngitz01a {margin:0 auto; width:417px; background-color:#0f1012; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... evra01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cccccc; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272727; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ananngitz01a-border1 {width:419px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}
.ananngitz01a-line1 {width:387px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1a1a1a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread