sometimes I ask you to live
[html]

Sorry for the lateness

The Dauphine smiled and nodded her head in thanks as Vigilante offered his congratulations and hopes that their efforts to conceive would be successful. That meant a lot coming from the King, and she really appreciated it. "Well, I hope so too. I've wanted to have pups ever since I was old enough to know that I could, and I know Heath's excited to be a dad. So, we'll have to see," she replied, a warm smile etched on her features. She let her thoughts drift for a minute, lingering on what this little cabin would be like with little pups running around. Their little, puppy paws pitter-pattering around on the wood floor with their little yips and squeals of excitement as they played. Not to mention the things she would have to teach them to keep them safe, such as no playing near the fireplace or no jumping off the couch or the bed. There were several opportunities for pups to injure themselves in this house, but teaching them safety would be just one part of the challenge of parenthood she and Heath so desired to undertake.

As the subject turned to the large orange cat, the lautari was more than happy to answer any of Vigilante's questions. After all, it was not common for luperci to have interaction, let alone a relationship with a feline. His curiosity was natural. "Well, from what I've learned, most cats aren't very friendly, since most of them are raised by their parents to fear us and keep out of our way. However, when they are raised from kittens, like Soleil, they make wonderful companions. In many ways, he's like a pup only a bit more aloof and not always under foot," she giggled at her own words,"He catches most of his own food, and he gets whatever pieces of meat he asks for otherwise. He keeps the mice and rats out of the house, and the stables. Plus, one of his favorite things to do is sit on the couch with Heath and me and just enjoy being petted. So...yeah, that's pretty much all I can tell you" she replied with another laugh, wondering if Vigilante had learned anything at all from her rambling explanation.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt02 {margin:0 auto; width:364px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt02-border1 {width:366px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt02-line1 {width:352px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread