You make me feel like I am home again
The male smiled softly feeling Deuce snuggle into him, it was a grand feeling knowing that everything that had made one want to leave the other was gone, dead and burned in the lands of Bleeding Souls. He knew with the fire that this was the first chance to starting a new life, a new life with his children and her grand children. The male wrapped an arm around her, still treating her like a glass doll. The fire had gotten parts of her coat, Lucifer only had a small cough left over form the smoke, it was the price he paid to make sure his family was safe, he would gladly have let his own life end in the fire if it meets that the three of them got out with there life's.

He dipped his head to the new comers, as Conri said who he was. The male was not much for words at this point he was still a bit on the uptight side since the fire, it was not an awaking that any one wants to wake up to. Conri was clearly making him-self the leader of the group, which hey was one last thing that he had to worry about. He had the four pups and a stunning lady that needed him to hunt, and protect them day and night. He took that task willingly on his shoulders.

"I'm here if Naniko will have me, Deuce will you stay here raises the pups with me and my best friend, and her mate."

Deuce had thought that Lucifer had cheated on her with Naniko, but it was still to this day the two of them cuddling up to stay warm, they where friends, pretty easy. Though Lucifer gave his white mate every reason to think that he would leave her after having a drunken sex with Jasper. The black took one of Deuce's paw kissing it. He was thankful to have her at his side.

Messages In This Thread