Stopping for a brief Respite
[html]

WC:---OOC: we could end this in a lil bit if you want, maybe have a thread where he gets to see the puppies. They are only a day older than his though he doesn’t even know about his lol!

Niro sighed with relief when she answered Marahute was bobbing her head as she slowly crept toward Ruri. A fight would be a bad introduction, but he doubted Marahute would be one to start it, though she was going near the cat’s master, and he was protecting her.

If something happens between the cat and the bird whistle two short times, it is a call that Marahute must flee. I really don’t want anything to happen to either cat or eagle, because she’s coming up to you right now.

as Niro said that a flutter of wings and suddenly Marahute was sitting on Ruri’s legs, she seemed to sense that the blind woman was in a way delicate and did not see the world the way the bird did because her normal landing would have drawn blood, but her claws barely touched the female as she stared intriguingly into the blind womans unseeing eyes.

She does like you let me tell you that much, I do not normally see her come up to just anyway, maybe she knows something.

Niro had known that birds could sense special things going on with wolves or the world around them in general, though they didn’t always have the compassion his bird was sharing now. He felt a bubble of pride rise in his throat.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread