there won't be a next time
[html]

WC:337 OOC: We could get this wrapped up perdy soon now Big Grin

It seemed that he had convinced her that siblings moved on all the time, and it seemed to teach him his own lesson. Orin was her own person, and he didn’t own her and he couldn’t make her do something she didn’t want to do at the moment, which now seemed ok, since he’d put his own words in for Princess, if not for the both of them. He smiled when she asked how he was ding otherwise.

Very well in fact. I think our next pack hunt my red tail will be ready to actually track prey for us.

He’d been training Tobias for tracking as well as he could. The whole thing was rather hard, and he couldn’t figure out how he’d managed it thus far, it was so complicated to speak out about it himself, but demonstrating it was easier. He was training Marahute in tracking as well, soon she would be able to fly and hunt all on her own. Most of it was from instinct, and he knew it would mean she may leave him or stay, he was hoping she’d stay, they had such a bond together that he didn’t want her to leave either. What was the point in being a falconer if his birds always left him?

How have you been holding up? I do not know much of what you do here although I know you are a pretty good hunter. What do you occupy your time with?

He asked curiously. He had asked this question to many of the wolves here and he’d gotten different answers, ones that he didn’t expect to get himself. He was smiling again and Marahute was now calm when his tension from the whole matter had lifted. The talk did renew something in him, and he was glad he’d managed to speak with Princess, she had good points though, he did wish that others saw things the way she did, but he never would keep anyone locked up for his own benefit.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread