the dawn of forever.
[html]
wc321
Grace is pretty freaking obnoxious.

Grace watched her sister expectantly as she took up the bowl herself, keen with unbridled interest. This would be the move that either positively or negatively conditioned the puppy towards the warmed milk and rabbit meat soup thing. It really didn't matter at all whether or not Grace personally liked the concoction of food, instead it reigned on Addison's approval or disapproval of it. At an extremely impressionable stage, the D'Angelo puppy was mimicking the words and actions of everyone around her - especially Addison. And as usual, it felt to Grace, Addison was all talk and no... Addison talked a lot but had nothing...

Addison was a big fat liar.

"SEE." The copper mouth was already at work proving her obnoxious point. "SEE. H'i told you! I dun like! YOU dun like. It... it... it nolikable!" Resting her case, Grace sidled back up into bed and dug deep underneath the blankets. She hid strategically between a lump of fleece and a lump of feathered-down pillow, attempting to block out the food and at the same time her big fat liar of an older sister. "I wan milk! I wan milk! I wan milk!" She called, distressed from the difference of diet and Addison's attitude towards her new food.

She lifted her head then, staring deeply into Addison's eyes. "Why can't h'I have milk?" She questioned irritably, two seconds away from pressing a whine and tears to her words. She frowned then, onto a new train of topic completely, working her thought processes to the max. With her voice lowered, and her face glowering she voiced, "Why are we here Addi?" Looking up to her sister once again, she scrunched her face and shook her head. Grace selected her words carelessly without any meaning behind it, not really caring why or where they were, but wanting to push her discomfort onto someone else. "Where are we? I dun like it here."
amazing table by james <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread