effects of a wild man
[html]

Sorry about that. Remind me not to reply to a thread so late at night. XD.

The creature felt the necklace around her neck pinch slightly as she had laid down to rest and think for a few moments. Sure, she could just go back the way she came.. but even back there she didn't know the forests all that well. But if she moved forward, she was only going further into the unknown. And with no companionship, at that. How in the world did lone wolves make it? Her brows furrowed as she laid there, scenting the old, unpaved road as she inhaled and exhaled rather loudly. She didn't mind being alone... and yet she did.

But in all her distress and processing whether or not to go back or move forward, Malachi didn't even notice that another was sitting but a few paces away from where she lay. Or even that he was delicately blowing into his flute. Only did Mala's senses reel back into focus when the other spoke. She still lied there, but the beast lifted her head up to glance at the car, then the wolf who seemed to speak rather calmly to her.
For some unexplained reason, Malachi relaxed a bit. This other didn't seem too apprehensive of her, and judging by his posture this deserted city wasn't his territory. However, every ounce of her was cautious as she braced all four paws against the earth and made to stand, keeping her eye on the male.

"I.. erm. I guess so," she started to say, turning her head to look behind her momentarily. "But like that city ahead, even the forests are unknown to me." Malachi decided to take one step forward, but then hesitated and stood her ground, looking from the Luperci to the tall, rustic buildings. "If only I were like the others wolves I knew.. even the loners seemed to know their way around foreign lands." Malachi couldn't help but recall a memory or two, and after her words trailed off a small laugh emitted, and then died with the still breeze of the mid-afternoon.

<style type="text/css"> .malachi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8360; letter-spacing:1px; } .malachi .ooc { font-style:regular; text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; color:#000000; padding-top:335px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .malachi .ic {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; color: #ae975d} .malachi {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#eadd9e; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/562/malachitop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ae975d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread