Women only get in the way of a bromance
[html]

Aparantly the males of the Tremblay and Souls line have very potent you know what har har

His smile grew, knowing that Conor seemed to have the same mischief in mind swirling about his head that he himself had as well. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he considered his peers words. Leaning back and putting his arms behind his head in a rather relaxed pose he just shook his head.

“Oh well seems the little dark lady captured me, held me prisoner and forced me to mate her. Or else that’s the only way I can describe it in a fashion that doesn’t sound silly. I just fell in love with her, decided it was time to settle down” that was all he afforded him at the moment. Although he was sure he could help the other male figure out his own damn feelings. Turning his gaze toward him, it was all rather obvious, Layla was pregnant, been living with him, and he couldn’t have liked it any other way. But he was more interested in the slowly blooming relationship here.

“My sources are my own. Only so long a male can live around a beautiful women like Bris before thoughts of romance fill his head.” He laughed, forgetting for the moment that they were trying to be somewhat quiet to keep from waking the occupants inside the home. “You know, nothing can be more beautiful than two people taking on the world together. Just don’t wait forever Conor, women can be fickle creatures, if you wait too long they may move on, if you go to fast they run. I’m very lucky, I moved very fast and I’m still amazed that she didn’t run full tilt away from me.” With another chuckle he relaxed a bit thinking back on Layla and himself. He wouldn’t get into the small details, about Layla being the only person so far that could with a simple touch stop him, or with her voice calm him. She was what he had needed for so long; even he didn’t know it until he had found it.

“If you need a male perspective on these things, you’re always welcome to seek me out Conor. You may be the leader of this bunch of misfits, but you’re still young and I take it you’re still naive to some degree when it comes to love and relationships?”

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread