Fun in the Moon
[html]

*tickles*

Smirking as he playfully scratched her ears, listening to her voice, knowing on some level she was right, but sometimes he wanted to be bad. But a kiss was his reply before his body slowly stirring underneath her. Saluce moved quickly underneath the covers, leaving his mate still under them. Quickly his arms swirled about wrapping her up in the blanket and swinging her over his shoulders. With a laugh he quietly mocked her situation.

“I have my prize!” he said with a laugh, knowing he end up letting her out in a few moment but it didn’t stop him from mockingly start to walk towards home, to give her such an impression. But his feet stopped shortly after they started and the blanket was lowered back to the ground with his form still hovering over it as he opened for his lovely lady to bound out. Saluce was giving her a chance to run around while he took care of the fire and belongings to carry. Returning the favor, if she chose to stay in her lupus form he didn’t mind. She was equally beautiful no matter what form.

His form went about moving dirt and other non flammable objects onto the fire to cover and smother it. Then he went about gathering up the things she had brought with them before packing them up and looking over at her.

“I’m ready, how about you love?” he asked with a smile before a hand suggested she move first as always. Knowing that he’d enjoy the trip much more knowing where she was at, since they had to traverse the same trek of land they had came from. They had encountered a bear then but he was hoping that now they could return home in peace, maybe even continue their lovely night in their bed.

<style type="text/css">
.vintage-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6fbac9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vintage-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vintage-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vintage-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#717b7d; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #35200d; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#214046; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread