If I was to leave, (AW)
hi, sorry for the wait. I tend to have gaps between recent and last post

The white male continued with the autumn upon his back. He progressed on to the livestock, hearing their bleats and sounds getting louder as he got closer to the barn. His mind was set on them, he pretty much ignored his current surroundings. This was the concentration, or at least a part of it, that he so needed to get his path back on track up the ranks. He was a Nuncio, now he's back down to a Tueris. He needs to shape up, for both the pack, Xeris, and of course Jefferson.

He seem just to be several feet away from the full herd of the sheep, smelling someting foreign, in other words, not sheep... or cattle. It was wolf, or at least a pup. A pup out here? Alone? This seemed to trouble him, knowing there might be a lost pup out here, however, he started to think the pup was close. Amongst the sound of the sheep, he heard a mimic of bleating. When the sheep skittered away, there was a ball of fluff on the ground, that seemed to be looking at him. This must have been the pup that he could smell. Was she lost? "Little one, might I ask what are you doing amongst the sheep?

Messages In This Thread