A Walk in the Woods
[html]

OOC:

Kemo listened as best as he could, the river really started to get on his nerves now. While it was an amazing sound to hear in its own right, the roaring noise disoriented his senses, making him want to get away from it. He suddenly noticed her scent wasn't as strong now, her voice starting to drift away, making him realize she was walking away from him. Hoping she intended him to follow, he did so carefully, making sure he kept the sound of the roaring monster on his left. It wouldn't be a very fun experience to fall into that kind of trouble.

Did she say coyotes and jackals? He had never heard of such creatures and he wondered which one she was. Were they similar to wolves? He supposed so, given the fact that her scent seemed to slightly resemble a wolf's, as well as there being an entire pack of them somewhere north of here. He noticed she had refrained from saying wolves, causing him to wonder if they didn't let wolves into their pack. Do they hate wolves? Sepirah sure didn't seem to mind his presence. He would have to ask Ralla about Inferni next time he saw her.

”I was mainly just exploring. I don’t know. I’ve found myself away from my pack lands more often now. I’m not sure what to do actually.” He contemplated that for a moment, knowing exactly how she felt. AniWaya seemed to be just as quiet as this Inferni pack. He hadn't met many wolves in AniWaya yet, but no matter where he went there was that same eerie quiet. Sometimes it made him wonder if he was going deaf as well. "Well I would be more than happy to accompany you in your adventure through these lands. It's always nice to have company on a walk, if you don't mind of course." He sped up, catching up with her and walking alongside her. The river was slowly quieting now and he smiled at the sound.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread