effects of a wild man
[html]

OOC: Blah what a crapptastic week but I can post more for a bit till I go to another craptastic week next week, on tues ^^;

He was watching her as he played, and saw she was swaying to the music, a dancing bear he would have never thought! It was an amusing sight but he’d trained himself to stay emotionless until the song was finished, he did have a much bigger smile on now, as he was still amused by the bear’s dance, but he was not going to mention it, then she let him know of his absolute rudeness, he’d been so tied up in how she looked, and that she could talk that he’d forgotten to introduce himself.

Oh my apologies, my name is Shawchert Menue, I’m so sorry for not introducing myself before, it really is a pleasure to meet you Malachi

He said, feeling absolutely unhappy with himself. How could he let something important like that slip from his mind, she didn’t seem to put off to it though. He was glad she liked his music, most wolves did, now he knew a bear that did.

So where are you from that you are afraid of these woods?

He asked, he knew it wouldn’t help ease her homesickness, but it would have to be a start for now, then he could make it slightly easier for her to move around and be less afraid, he was only apprehensive of the human structures, he was possibly more intimidated by them than Malachi was, but that was something he wasn’t about to admit.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread