Closer and Closer
[html]

300+
Happens, just be careful, yah? c:

Ear twitching with the sounds around him, the Sadira focused on the stranger before him, even though everything else was ever so distracting. He could sympathize with her; he was feeling pretty energized being out and about on his own. It did not feel like it had been too long ago that he was still entirely reliant on his family to support him and his sisters. And now it was so easy to slip away from them and be on his own! So exhilarating. Taking a deep breath of the crisp autumn air, the pup nodded along with the woman a bit.

Silvano's auds perked up as he heard his mother mentioned. Beaming, he said, "Savina's my mother." He was thoroughly proud of her, and his father, and of himself and his sisters, for being born who they were to whom. Savina was certainly his role model. She ran the pack. What wasn't there to admire? And she was his beloved mother. Of course he admired her. Savina was his rock if he ever needed one. Kansas was as well, but something about his mother just screamed protector to the pup. "I've got brothers and sisters, too."

Horse, huh? Did the pack have any horses? Well, Silvano had not seen them if he had even heard of them. He shook his head at Pixie, wondering what her horse was like. Was it really all that big? "No. I didn't hear." There was no real remorse in his words; there was nothing to really be sorry about. How could she blame him for not knowing who she was? "Nice to meetcha," he added, a slight grin on his face. Inside, curiosity was winning over. "Can I... can I see your horse?" he inquired, giving a pleading, excited look, hoping to win her that way.

<style type="text/css">
.silvanochess b {font-weight:bold; color:#B0344C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.silvanochess-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvanochess p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvanochess {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#BD6130; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ochess.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B0344C; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DFB74C; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread