Closer and Closer
[html]

300+

"Kansas," answered the Sadira pup proudly, knowing that he took his last name from his father. And though his father was not in the top tiered ranks of the pack, he was still important to everyone, especially his children and mate. Pausing, Silvano drew the faces of his siblings to mind. Two were not around as much, even though they were always nearby. One was always around, and watched out for her younger siblings. And then two were his own littermates, so he knew them like the back of his paws. "Well there's Artie - er, Artemis, and then Parker. They're my sisters. I'm their older brother." He was the first born in their litter and he wanted to be the watchful eye for them.

"Then Amata and Cambria are my older sisters; Cambria is our prac, practis, practitioner." Amata wasn't around as much as Cambria though. But at least their doctor, or medic, or whatever it was called was always around. She even saved Silvano from nasty tumbles down the stairs when he was a bit younger. "And then Gotham is my brother. He's around too." The family seemed so big to the young male; was it like half their pack? Crimson Dreams could not be that big, really.

Pixie called the horse, and the Sadira balked as it approached, instinctively lowering himself toward the ground as it approached. It was so... big! Ears flat back as he felt a few pangs of fear. Of course he would! The horse was so much bigger than him. It could probably eat him with ease. Slowly, he extended his body up to reach at its face, sniffing at the horse. "And people ride these things?" he asked incredulously. Maybe if they were huge, sure, but this was just silly. Couldn't he break his neck on something so huge? Silvano cocked his head, eying the horse and then glancing at Pixie. "H-how can you ride him?"

<style type="text/css">
.silvanochess b {font-weight:bold; color:#B0344C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.silvanochess-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvanochess p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvanochess {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#BD6130; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ochess.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B0344C; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DFB74C; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread