I want to be where your heart is home
[html]

Sorry I suck :< 300+

He could feel her stir as he pulled her closer to his larger form and his deep voice sounded in the quiet of their room. Bi-colored ears picked up the sigh that issued from her and it spoke of contentment. How had he ever been able to get a good night's sleep without her by his side? Maybe it had been easy when he hadn't known what he was missing, but he knew he could never be satisfied to be in a bed without her now. Her arm raising against his chest and her sweet kiss sent a small, delightful shiver down his spine. "Well then, good morning," he said still softly, returning the loving lick to her delicate muzzle. Even though he was usually an early riser, he loved the times that he stayed in bed longer to be with her. It was a special treat.

"Very well, yes. You, my love?" It was probably an unnecessary question from the sound of her voice, but it was nice to make sure nonetheless. A contented noise rumbled in the man's chest as she nuzzled against his neck. One hand moved up to gently stroke her hair and the back of her head, loving the feel of her tangled locks beneath his fingers. Haven let the blissful moment stretch on for a moment before carefully bringing up what he so desperately desired to talk about with her. "Princess, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about," he prefaced. Taking a deep breath, he asked, "What do you think about...us starting a family?" Haven hoped that she wanted it as he did, but he couldn't be sure. How the couple had managed to avoid talking about it up until now was a mystery to him, but now he could barely think of anything else.

<style type="text/css">
.orangehills b {font-weight:bold; color:#D06A2B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.orangehills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.orangehills p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangehills {margin:0 auto; width:423px; background-color:#FDF5F2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eplain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBBC93; padding: 10px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DC9E66; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread