we have big dreams & big dream takers
[html]

I am SO sorry that I suck 300+

Cambria could only really imagine what being a leader must be like. Some may have only seen the power and the glory of it, but she had always seen the weight that constantly rested upon her mother's shoulders. Savina never complained of course, maybe she did to her father, but never to her children or anyone else. She even had Anu to rely to help things when she wasn't feeling well or had been busy with her newest pups. From what Cambria knew, it was just Conor here in Dahlia. The burden was great enough when you had someone to share it with, it must be so much heavier when you were the only one the whole pack was looking to. She was glad that he could ease his worries about her not understanding seeing him less. "Of course Conor. Thanks for not berating me for not coming to visit sooner." He knew how shy she was though, how much a homebody the Marino was. Crimson Dreams was her home and she only left it if she had a purpose to.

Conor nodded that he would show her around his home and pointed out the landmark that was nearest to them. While she had been waiting she hadn't even noticed the place that her cousin now spoke of and now that she saw it, she wondered how she had missed it. Stones, some carved into shapes and some plain were littered all over the ground. This is what the humans had done with their dead? A small shiver ran down her spine, knowing that there were dead things buried beneath the earth, but that unease passed quickly. Clearly they had cared for the people they had buried here, and had left those stone markers so they would not forget. "I had no idea the humans did that. We don't have anything like it back home in Crimson Dreams." The girl found herself eager to get a closer look.

They started walking together towards the cemetery and her ocean hued eyes roved over the grave markers appreciatively. "Everyone is doing well, thanks. I'm a big sister now, I don't know if I told you last time or not," she said, smile growing. It was fun to see her little sisters and brothers play and grow and learn. There wasn't any jealousy attached to their presence in the least.

<style type="text/css">
.cambimonarchgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#CBAB00; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ffffff; }
.cambimonarchgrass-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.cambimonarchgrass p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambimonarchgrass {margin:0 auto; width:372px; background-color:#FEFEFE; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onarch.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D6D6C2; padding: 10px 0px 263px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#5E6F1C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread