sometimes I ask you to live
[html]

ooc goodnesssss

As Vigilante investigated her kitten, the slate and ivory woman took the time to fix her long, straight mane, running her finger's through it to bring all the hairs back into their proper alignment. Sometimes she was amazed by how long her hair actually was. She loved it, but she couldn't remember why she had chosen to let it grow this long. Perhaps it was the fact that she didn't really care about her appearance much, though that lost its truth after she began her mateship to Heath. She didn't care as much as most females, but she often found herself trying to look at least presentable. The King's compliment of the cat made her beam with pride. "I'm sure he appreciates you saying so. In all honesty, I think he understands more than I give him credit for sometimes," she replied, her hands still absentmindedly fiddling with her hair.

Vigilante's question was fairly easy to answer. Soleil had been okay the last few times he had met pups. Of course, most of those occasions had been outside the house. However, she guessed that Soleil would probably be fine with pups running around the house. Ruri and Heath would teach them not to be mean to Soleil, and so long as they treated him well she imagined he would be alright. "I'm sure he'll be alright. He's met pups before and hasn't been too put off by them it seems. Of course, we'll have to teach the pups that he's not someone to be chased or wrestled with. I bet once they learn how to behave around him that they would get along great," she replied, her head still cocked to the side as she thought.

<style type="text/css">
.ruribkwt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b39c9c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ruribkwt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; text-align:right;}
.ruribkwt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.ruribkwt01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ribw01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ruribkwt01-border1 {width:372px; border:1px solid #151a1c; margin:0 auto;}
.ruribkwt01-line1 {width:358px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b4b3b3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread