I don't want to stand still
[html]

300+

Even though she knew that Mati wouldn't judge her for not being able to create the kinds of things that she did, Cambria wanted to do something for the violet-eyed woman that had stolen her heart. The Marino had always been afraid that she would never be able to find the kind of love that was shared between her parents for herself. She had always had a fairly low self image and she had thought that no one could possibly be interested in her in that way when there were so many other more appealing choices out there. That feeling had gotten even strong when she had come to the realization that she liked other women and not men, her chances shrinking even more. But then there had been Mati, and she had fallen for her right away. And somehow, inexplicably, the Church wolfess had returned those emotions. Most of the time it felt like a dream, but if it were one, Cambi had no desire to ever wake up.

As she moved from the blanket to fetch the roasted rabbit, she could feel her lover's eyes upon her back and it was hard for her to resist the magnetic pull of that connection. She wasn't away from her for long though, and she had a feeling that Mati would find the short separation worthwhile. It was nearly impossible to miss the hungry glint in the other female's eyes as the food was placed before her, and Cambi held her breath expectantly as Mati took a piece of the meat and placed it in her mouth. As she chewed, the smile remained on her face, and when she spoke of the prepared foods quality Cambria couldn't help her tail from wagging to and fro in happiness.

When Mati gestured for her to sit she finally did, the moment of truth for her experiment passed and a success. "I'm so glad it turned out. I've never cooked anything before, so I wasn't sure how it would be." The chocolate hued fey picked off her own piece of meat and chewed it, finding it more delicious than anything she'd tasted before. "Wow, that really does taste good," she said with a huge smile, looking back up to her heart's captor. Her slender hand moved to take her wineglass, holding it between them. "To us?" she shyly suggested as their toast.

<style type="text/css">
.cambilotuses b {font-weight:bold; color:#ECE4BF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cambilotuses-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambilotuses p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.cambilotuses {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#B59716; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ilotus.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080401; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D4106; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread