Mine is the night with all her stars
[html]

OOC: sorry it’s shortish, ^^;

He knew he was being followed, but he wasn’t going to say anything, not until she said something first, he could tell there was something different about this wolf, and that he should let her do the talking first since he already tried himself. She did, finally, in a blunt sort of way. He stopped and turned.

My name is Shawchert Menue, I’m from pretty far away, who might you be?

He asked, he was going to stay on the defensive for now, though he was showing his nice side, he was still a cautious wolf when it came down to it, and his senses were telling him it was a good idea to keep his guard up with this one. He did feel uncomfortable in this graveyard as well, it wasn’t a good combination for him.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread