under my umbrella
[html]

ooc...

Denali looked from one to the other, both total opposites, he had to admit he was rather confused and he wasn’t use to this much attention unless he was being bad, but had ne done anything bad lately? Thinking, he didn’t think he did, they also talked with kindness, so he was confused, and with Kansas speaking, he wondered what made him say such things and then with Savina’s words, he tilted his head, why ask such a question?

I thought I was part of your family.

He said bluntly, obviously confused as to what they meant, he slept with them, and played with the puppies, and also ate with them, they took care of him just like his own family did and now that his parents had not come to get him, he thought that he now had a new family, he didn’t know about anything about official stuff, the word had little to no meaning to him. They seemed to be choosing what to say very carefully, are they afraid of making him sad, had they found his parents, or did they think; as he did; they were never coming to get him? He wasn’t sure but he waited, waited for an answer to his own comment.

<style type="text/css">
.denalifall b {font-weight:bold; color:#EE6524; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalifall-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalifall p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalifall {margin:0 auto; width:402px; background-color:#0B0C06; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lifall.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0C06; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C47924; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread