creating something out of nothing
[html]

Sorry for the suckage. :3

When the words fell from between her parted teeth, Caillen seemingly took a moment to think over his response. However Clover didn’t mind the silence that fell between them. Instead, she took to opportunity to let straw colored eyes dance over his unusual, yet gorgeous appearance. She just didn’t understand how one could be made with such colors in perfect harmony – he was a lucky boy to possess such natural attractiveness. Though she had pulled away, sitting again on legs crossed underneath her small frame, there was some compulsion for her to reach out again and instead let her fingertips gently brush along the slate blue and cream. Somehow, it all seemed so inviting and Clover had to fight the strange impulse to cuddle close to him.

Finally, it seemed as if the youth had decided on words, and Clover’s attention was stolen from his appearance. She concentrated on the meaning, smiling softly as he stuttered once more, and generally appreciated the hint of an accent his words carried. She had heard of the pack he spoke of before but she had never wandered to its borders. Perhaps one day she might find herself there, but it had never really crossed her mind as a travel destination. For now, it seemed as Clover had stuck to rather simple, familiar routes. "Oh, did you leave for good, love? Or is it just a little journey?" If he was a loner now like she was, then Clover thought that perhaps she’d invite him to stay with her. After all, the boy would need a place to sleep at night, and it would be nice not to be alone. "I’m from a small group of lovely people known as Juniper Peace, though I’ve left them now. I came here in search of my siblings, but I haven’t found any of them. Right now I just live on my own, though I’ve heard rumors that my dad lives in one the places nearby." She was afraid to go into specifics, in case she might say something wrong. Clover by no means knew a lot about the area, but she was starting to catch the subtle hints that perhaps Inferni wasn’t held in everyone’s highest regard.

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread