effects of a wild man
[html]

Sorry that this post is short x_x;

The big beast had to stop what she was doing momentarily, to turn her head towards the male at the mention of moss growing in the direction where civilization was. Her ears twitched in thought, as she stood there staring at him, or rather.. staring past him in thought. A part of her remembered her father talking about that. He was such a great hunter and tracker. This made Malachi smile, and blink to bring her world back into focus. All she did was nod at the Luperci, and look back into the window. It was slightly cracked.. but if there was food in there, she'd find a way in.
She pushed against the back of the car in order to bring herself off of it, hearing as the car squeaked with the front part of her weight now off of the vehicle. What was this thing? She decided to lumber over to the side of it, and began to paw at the moss and other vegetation that blocked the door and part of the passenger window. "I’m from the southwest myself, traveled over the big lakes." The creature heard these words and she turned her attention back to the male. Southwest? He had traveled a long way too, then, just like her. Then he heard him question her search, and she shrugged her massive shoulders.

"I'm pretty hungry, actually. Though near wintertime I'm always the hungriest, and I don't know why.." Her voice trailed off, as she put one paw on the car door and took a peek inside the window there. Nope, nothing but some old leather. Looks like someone must have gotten there before her. "Nothing here, though," she said, shaking her head as she looked out onto the horizon of the city. "Doesn't look like there would be anything that way, either, huh?"

<style type="text/css">
.mala .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#FFFFFF}
.mala .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#8bc34b}
.mala b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3af2c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mala {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#132301; background-image:url(http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5769/malachitop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread