Hakuna Matata
[html]

OOC: Sorry for crap post I’ll do better next time! ; ;

It made Niro happy that Clover was enjoying the meal and Marahute seemed to be as well, he sat comfortably in the silence though listening and turned when Clover offered him what she had left he smiled.

Oh thank you, at least I’ll have a taste if I don’t get anymore. They seem to be biting anyway today.

Niro said as he took the meat from Clover and put it in his mouth. She was right it was rather tasty, though he may prefer it on the fire for a bit though, but it was still good enough. He looked back at clover. He felt a need to end the silence.

So do you have any hobbies or anything? Any type of work you enjoy doing?

He asked, it seemed the few fish that were around right now had grown smart and decided that food there was a bad idea. He still hadn’t gotten another fish yet, but he wasn’t disappointed or overly hungry to care right now. He was enjoying himself no matter what.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread