effects of a wild man
[html]

OOC: If you want we can end this pretty soon

She seemed a bit preoccupied though she was listening, he wasn’t sure if what he said came to her or not, but he hoped it did. He didn’t want a scared bear running around especially with him in the vicinity. He watched as she moved around the old car trying to see if there was a way in it. He felt bad he doubted she wanted anything that was inside that old thing. He doubted it’d ever been opened since it’s last occupier left it.

Well tell me what you like best, I think we can scrounge something up.

He looked at the overbaring city and her question stuck to him. He doubted much of anything lived in there except for weeds and vines and what not, maybe someday when it was entirely taken over… but not today. He shook his head at her question.

I doubt that it has anything at all really. I’m sure we’ll find something better in the forest.

Shawchert said as he turned his back on the city, he wasn’t ready to go in there quite yet. It felt too soon.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread