[Joining]
ooc: Well, I have no trouble giving into this kind of addiction. Long live the wolves! - note to self: avoid eating too many sweets at once. -

Her eyes widened at his praise and a new surge of energy went flowing into her, replenishing her body. However, as silence curled up around them, she felt her ears twitch uneasily at each sound of the forest. Adults never went so silent without a reason. Out of habit, she stood very still, her eyes fixed on the male while her ears were ready to catch even the slightest rustle. And then he spoke again, making her chest drop with a sigh of relief. The promise his voice brought along caused her heart to skip a beat. And yet she wondered whether they would be able to find her or not, but she did not allow that to alter her mood once more. Instead, she nodded firmly, especially since he mentioned a meal as well and, boy, she needed that badly! She giggled at the invitation as it was clear she was back to her high-spirited self once again. "I would like that very much!" His introduction, however, forced a solemn air on the pup and she drew back her next playful outburst. "I'm Mia Tuk." She answered, the tip of her tail jumping off the ground abruptly. "It's an honor to meet you, sir!" She said and laughed full-heartedly.

Without a warning she sprang away from her place, past the male, taking a few, large running steps ahead of him. She turned around, her eyes sparkling with joy and her tail wiggled rapidly to support her delight. She let out a few enthusiastic barks as she ran back near Conor, her prickling paws not allowing her to stay in one place for long. "Is your family really nice and large?" She asked. Of course, now she had her chance to be as inquisitive as she wanted , as well. Or so she thought. Well, maybe she should've been more careful, but if there was one thing she wasn't good at, that was at keeping her mouth shut.

Messages In This Thread