there won't be a next time
[html]

I feel stupid for the wait on this, lovey! ;-;

Princess felt as though a small weight had been lifted off her chest, though it was not the perfect feeling. What Niro had to say about siblings leaving did make sense, even if it was not something the Lady particularly liked. She hated to think that Ares might never return to her, but with the possible presence of Tokyo lingering overhead, it was not something she expected to happen soon. She supposed it only mattered if he was safe and happy wherever he was, because he had not felt safe and happy in this area. As long as he was alive and well (and she hoped he was), that was the most important thing. Selfishly, she still wanted him to live near her, but she needed to get past that soon, she knew.

"You're generous with your compliments," she said with a small laugh. "I'm a terrible hunter, but thanks." It was true, though, that Princess was very rarely useful in the case of hunting. "I really... don't do much. I need to find a hobby. How did you decide you wanted to work with birds?" It was certainly not something she wanted to do, but it seemed to work out well for the mohawked wolf. Maybe finding out how he decided what to do would help her out a bit, as well. She certainly needed to find something to do with herself.

<style type="text/css">
.princess-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#985aaf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princess-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princess-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princess-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:403px; background-color:#303030; background-image:url(http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/619/souls20.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d5bffd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae (ever Mayawyn)!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread