Closer and Closer
[html]

300+
sorry for delay and length, been very devoid of le muse

Silvano gave a mild look of surprise, sure he had introduced himself at least. Oh well. "Oh. I'm Silvano." He was the youngest male in the family, but that did not mean that he was the least honorable of them all. Honor was nothing when childlike fear came into play, as the pup cowered before the horse. Ashamed of himself, he had tried to justify his fear and cowardice. It's so much bigger than me and I've never seen it, he thought as he carefully approached the huge beast. One day, he would be big enough to ride one and control it, but still the Sadira was not yet his adult size. But he was almost there! And that was where the majority of his shame came from. In a few months he would be an adult in the pack, and here he was cowering.

"N-No, when was I supposed to?" he quipped back at her, wondering why she bothered to ask when it was so very obvious he had not. Silvano turned his eyes from the horse to the woman. "Maybe I did, from a distance. But not up close.. not like this." At her suggestion and offer, the six-month-old pup brightened. "Really?" he asked, beginning to smile. But realization dawned on his features as he understood what that meant; to shift into his two legger form. He knew he could do it, but he never had, and he had not thought about it. He would have to ask his mother about it, since with four legs, the pup could not climb upon a horse's back. There was plenty he could not do now. It limited him something fierce. "I.. I've never shifted," he confessed, voice soft. She must think him nothing more than a child. "I've.. been meaning to talk with my mom about it." Silvano raised his head and looked at Pixie. "What happened.. when you first shifted?

<style type="text/css">
.silvanochess b {font-weight:bold; color:#B0344C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.silvanochess-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.silvanochess p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.silvanochess {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#BD6130; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ochess.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B0344C; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DFB74C; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread