Just curious
You could also start planning a thread with someone. I like to do that, plan it out a bit ahead of time so that I have a general idea of what's going to happen and how to react. For example, say someone starts a fight with me. Well naturally it would most likely escalate to an all out battle to the death and either me or them would die or get severely injured, but because me and the other player had talked it out before hand, I would kinda play out the battle a bit, drag it out until some key phrase is said and WHAM! I realize that wolf is actually a long lost family member or someone I never met but is from my old pack, coming to tell me some info about my old pack! If I had just brawled with them and either me or him was killed or injured, we would prolly never want to talk to each other or see each other again, and I would be missing out on that information Sad

Another example, say someone wants me to do something in their rp and I'm reacting to it in the wrong way and something goes wrong. While that might be a fun alternative to what was supposed to happen, the other player might not have wanted it to happen that way and that's not very fair, so it's easier for me to plan out a thread with someone first, at least to get a general idea of what's going to happen not giving away all the details. You see what I mean? Big Grin

It won't take long for you to get accepted. You'll be rping before you know it ^^

Messages In This Thread