You make me feel like I am home again
[html]
you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

This post made me think about our first Naniko and Conri thread together -grin- When she had a broken leg and a huge cast on, and Conri was like "what's that?" and pointed at it, and she was like "it's a leg, duhhhhh!!!"

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

She and Lucifer had been friends almost from the day they'd met. Naniko had been with little Dhalia and Khaden when she had first seen the dark male, and had been pretty protective of them. But after that initial meeting, they'd found that they actually did have a lot in common. And then after that Naniko had run into trouble with the coyotes, and had hurt her leg pretty badly...he'd helped her when nobody else had been there for her. It meant a lot.

Naniko hoped to be able to help raise the two youngest pups, to gain experience in that sort of a thing...but she didn't have the proper tools. Maybe once they were old enough, she could start teaching them the ways of the pack. Lucky for them, they'd have two uncles around the same age that they could rough-and-tumble with. When she had been little, Conri had been her first real friend.

Her tail thumped against the ground as member after member agreed to stay, to support her, Conri, and the dream that he had for this place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread