M. And baby makes three
[html]

ooc speech: Table & Coding © James; 514 words

As strange as it would seem Ouija actually laughed as a knife was pulled on him. It made him appear rather addled to not show the slightest bit of fear or apprehension. He didn't even try to back off either. In fact it made him press closer so that the point of the knife would dig into his chest. "If you want to do any real damage you will need something bigger than that." The words were practically purred out as if some other subject were being talked about. A hand reached into his satchel to pull out one of his athames, the bone blade longer than the metal one that the female wolf had. "Now this will gut a deer with ease." He spoke the words with a slight smirk, showing off the weapon that he made and maintained himself. After letting Addison get a look at it Ouija slipped the item back into his satchel.

"Granted I can use one of these though." As he spoke he reached out a hand to try to wrap around Addi's hand, the one that was holding the knife. "I have happened to have lost mine and I'm afraid I don't have the ability to create another one." Ouija simply didn't know how to work with metal. If he did then he wouldn't have to scavenge a metal bladed knife. He only needed it for the purpose of branding so it wasn't as if it was an urgent need so far. Still it was better to have it and not need it right off then it is to need it and not have access to it. All of the runes on his body had been branded first and then had color added to the scarring. Doing it that way he didn't have to worry about fur growing back and covering it up. Having subjected himself to third degree burns for the sake of his craft it was obvious that he could handle a bit of pain.

A playful little smile rested on his lips as he stared down at the female. "I'm also looking for some sort of jar or container as well. You wouldn't happen to be hiding those as well, would you?" His free hand made to try to tug at her sweatshirt as he questioned her. For all he knew she could have pulled the knife out of her clothing. Who could tell what else she was hiding in there or, what his mind really wanted to know, under there. What could he say? He wasn't used to baggy clothing. He was more used to being able to get a free look. So yes, he was entirely curious about just what she was hiding. What it was that she didn't want others to see. Or was that her game? Did she cover up to make others wonder and ask? If that was so then it was certainly working. Ouija had most certainly fallen for it. What it was that he could get a peek of just wasn't working for him. He wanted more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread