[M] you can't hide.
[html]
I’m gonna make it as if she smoked some strong weed before this… xD and I made it as if it were night, if you don’t mind. Also, I gave you room as to how you’d like your character to approach her Smile

The world was blurry and spinning. The trees were closing in on her every step she took. The two-toned femme looked up only to make herself more dizzy. The trees looked as if they’d bend down and grab her at any given moment. She whimpered and ducked for no apparent reason with her head under her paws. The trees were not moving and the world wasn’t moving aside from the occasional breeze that blew some of the plant life around. She was tripping on some type of weed she smoked earlier. She didn’t even know what it was or how she got high off of it. All she knew was that she didn’t want to open her eyes and see the trees moving, but she knew she must.

So, slowly she took a paw off one eye and cautiously opened it. Nothing was moving except a little bug on the ground that was crawling across a leaf. Axelle breathed deeply and her cold breath smoke curled through the air in front of her. Then she got up and continued walking. After a couple of steps the world began to get fuzzy again and she couldn’t walk normally anymore. She sat down before she fell over.

There were foot steps in the distance, but she wasn’t sure if this was because she was high or there was really someone coming toward her. She used her nose, but she couldn’t smell anything. Her wet nose was frozen with the cold air and plus, on top of that, she couldn’t smell anything. Uh, oh. The world began to move again, spin, and twist. She could see a dark figure in the distance, but she was too stoned to run.

Hello?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread