Hakuna Matata
[html]

Clover was delighted when Niro accepted the small bit of meat from her. After all, he had been the one to catch it in the first place and it just didn’t seem fair to have him go hungry just for the sake of manners. He seemed to be a rather good fisherman, so she didn’t doubt that he’d catch another one, but the young coyote knew she’d feel bad if for whatever reason he couldn’t. She didn’t want it to seem like she had stolen a meal from him. A small smile played at his lips when he ate the meat and, comforted, Clover was able to settle back and relax as Niro tried his luck again at fishing.

There was a small silence that followed, but Niro easily filled it with questions for Clover. Both darkened ears perked at the sound of his voice, and her features softened. She didn’t mind the questions at all, and was rather enjoying the company. She was glad she had happened across Niro on her way further south. "Oh, sure I do." Clover actually had quite a few hobbies that she spent her free time focused on. "When I was younger, a friend showed me how to play this old human instrument. A guitar. So I like to make music sometimes; usually just whatever comes to my mind, really." Clover could easily picture the pearly white guitar tucked away in the relative security of her small shack. "And I love to grow things," she admitted, thinking then of the garden situated just outside. "Flowers, herbs, vegetables… anything, really." Perhaps her most important gardening endeavor was the marijuana. "How about you, love?"

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread