dismantle me down [p]
[html]

-loves on-

A rustling through the trees caught the boy off guard, and a large, foreign being appeared before him. The stranger didn’t seem like a thread, so Ezra didn’t tense up. The boy was in a good mood, and could use the company. Ezra didn’t have any alliances here, he barely knew his pack. Ever was the only one here who he felt akin to. Vigilante was his leader officially, but there was no alliance there. He was Ever’s father, though, and one that always commanded respect in Ezra’s mind. Ah well. That was for another time.

Ezra motioned to the stranger, giving a slow nod and sleepy smile. “Hey,” Ezra said, heavy with contentedness. “Beautiful day, perfect for a little afternoon laziness right?” he looked at the other male. The other was clearly more aged and experienced than himself but the difference didn’t bother him. “If you don’t have anywhere to go, feel free to sit down and enjoy the day,” the mutt said amiably. “I’m always happy to have company around. I’m Ezra, by the way, from Cour des Miracles. How about yourself? You sound like you’re not from around here,” Why the hell was he so chatty? It was impossible not to crave company. Hopefully the stranger wouldn’t mind. And hopefully he wasn’t crazy.

<style type="text/css"> .ezr b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b79b; letter-spacing:1px; } .ezr .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:400px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ezr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #595547} .ezr {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#fff3cf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ezra1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread