I would be sad because you left me all alone
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1721; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2e2c39;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:135px;background-color:#59557e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2e2c39;}
</style>

omg short D:

Nayati held out hope that once she came in, everything would be fine. That he would see the same old Liliana and things would be normal again. When she entered though, that was not the case at all. Her gaze was trained intently onto the floor. She wouldn't even look at him. Without being able to help it, his ears pulled back against his skull again. When she spoke, she spoke softly and to the point. She really didn't want to be here, did she? The Utina really hadn't thought that his spirits could sink any lower, but they were down below ground now.

He swallowed hard, trying not to give up hope and yet totally unsure as to how to handle this horrifically awkward situation. "Would...would you like to sit down? I cooked some dinner..." His voice tailed off and he was now unable to completely hide his sadness from his words. If he couldn't mend whatever it was that had broken between them, Nayati wasn't sure what he would do. Could he stand to stay here if he had lost his first true friend he had made?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread