On her face is a map of the world
[html]

Can you make me a cool table for Moonfyre too? I think he needs some new ones. (If you want and have time, that is Smile )

Sleeping in the same bed with Ember. Wow, that was something he thought would never happen, but maybe he should turn back into a wolf to give Ember more room. He liked to sleep with a lot of room, but sleeping with another will be a new experience for him. It would be special since she would be the first he would try this with. He smiled as he watched her sit back on the bed. He looked around, and wow none of the windows were broken in here. That was especially awesome because no cold air would be swooping past them while they were sleeping.

Moonfyre walked toward Ember’s side of the bed, and took the bottle off the nightstand. He took another big gulp, and started to feel numb, and warm. Then he placed it gently back on the table and slid it toward Ember slightly. He walked back over to the other side of the bed, and sat down. He too leaned his back on the wall, but kept his long legs out straight and extended an arm around Ember in an attempt to keep her warm. He wasn’t really tired, but he was relaxed enough, and he felt silly from the alcohol. He began to laugh out of nowhere not even knowing exactly what he was laughing about.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z92 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z92 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z92 b {color:#d6c88b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z92 {background-color:#190926; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qpp188.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d6c88b; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#481b6d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z92-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread