[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

OOC:

Kemo's ear twitched as he heard a rustle in a nearby bush, a slight stomping sound through the underbrush telling him someone was in a huff about something. It was then that the voice pierced the peaceful quiet of the night. The pounding in his head grinded and churned in reaction to the voice, his anger rising yet higher. The scent of a female wolf reached his nose and he stood, towering over the smaller wolfess.

"Listen you, I don't know who you think you are but you are violating my peace. I don't care that I woke you up, you shouldn't be sleeping out here anyway. It's dangerous out here. I'm going to-" A sudden thought crossed his mind, a small voice barely over a whisper. Make her pay. Make her wish she was never born. What the? Where did that come from? "Look, I'm going to give you one chance to leave me be..one chance and one chance only. If you push me, I swear you'll regret it." His body shook with rage and excitement at the thought that now seemed to echo within his mind. Make her pay... His blind eyes flashed with anger, his head pounded heavily, his hands curled into fists.

"Leave, now, or I will make you wish you have never been born." Despite the words that left his muzzle, his mind chanted over and over, begging her to give him one reason to act upon his anger. All the while that he stood there he was slowly losing control of himself, slowly convincing himself that he was going to jump this wolfess and show her exactly where a big mouth belonged.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread