[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

Ooc

Axelle boomed with laughter after the male had threatened her. She obviously did not think things through. She stifled her laughter after about a minute, and looked him over. His eyes caught her attention. They were unfocused, and didn’t look like they could see anything. He was blind. How the fuck is he going to hurt me? She began to snicker again at the thought. She highly doubted he could even find her if she didn’t make any noise.

She backed up very quietly; her paws barely making a sound as they touched the earth. She backed away a good three feet from him not like that was going to help. She would speak again, and he would know where she was. There was no point in moving around now only because when she spoke he would find her. She stayed where she was for the time being.

HAHAHAHA! How are you going to hurt me?! You can’t even see me! Get your blind ass out of my turf!

Now she moved quickly and silently toward the left. Her paws made almost no noise as she scooted to the side. She saw the man still facing the spot where she once stood, which was about four feet away now. She wanted to laugh at him, but kept her mouth shut for her own safety just in case he was going to actually try to attack her.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread