&Then t's Reaching Inside You
[html]

ooc speech: Table & Coding © James; Let me know if I need to change anything, 532 words

He wasn't certain what had spooked her but the male followed at an easy lope. Despite his large size he had actually been very gentle. In fact he had been loving so he wasn't sure why she ran. His voice might have betrayed what it was that he wanted but he had been wiling to take his time in getting it. He just supposed that maybe she wanted to play games. After all he had participated in a chase before. It was one of many games that he had played. He'd even courted a female before. But that had been some time ago and had left him after copulation. So yes, he was used to taking his time if that is what it took.

It didn't take long at all for him to catch up with that easy gait of his. But then again he was larger and so could take longer strides. He shook his head and tsk tsked as he say her laying on her side and panting. The poor thing looked to be a wreck. "Come on now, you look like such a poor sight. At least lay right." And due to his large size he was able to keep his hind paws behind her body while he straddled her with his forepaws so that he could reach down and try to gently grab her by the scruff of the neck to drag her up so that she would lay on her stomach, putting her in the position so that he could easily mount her.

Once she was where he needed her to be he released her scruff so that he could lick at, almost as if apology. "It is okay. Don't worry. You just lay here and relax and I will do all the work." The words were murmured out in sweet tones as he settled his weight down on top of her, enough to keep her in place without trying to make her too uncomfortable. After all he wasn't trying to crush her, but trying to show her that it was okay to give into desires from time to time.

When he had her right where he needed her to be, as well as settled into place, his erection came out from its sheath so that he could gently insert it into her body. He consciously kept the movements of his hips slow and gentle, trying to pleasure her as well. "You feel so wonderful Princess. Better than I had imagined." He smiled and used his larger size to wrap his forelimbs around her chest to hold her back against him. Continuing on in the same loving manner tongue slipped out to lick at her face, stretching his neck out to be able to reach her muzzle and apply small little licks to the side of it. After all he wasn't really trying to harm her but to show her the affection that his desire for her had caused. If she didn't try to fight or struggle and would simply give in then this could be a pleasurable experience for both of them. And that was what he really wanted, her pleasure as well as his own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread